Kitchen faucet installation
Kitchen faucet installation
Commercial bathroom repair
Repairing roof tiles with a wet patch is a common method to fix minor leaks or damage. Here's a description of the process:
1. **Gather Materials**:
- Wet patch roofing cement or sealant.
- A putty knife or trowel.
- Safety gear, including gloves and safety glasses.
2. **Safety Precaut...
**Access Door Installation Offer**
Looking to enhance your property's security and convenience? We've got you covered! Our team of experienced professionals specializes in access door installation, providing you with easy and secure access to your spaces.
**Our Offer Includes:**
- Expert cons...
Irrigation valve leak and old. Must to replace. Plumbing work
Preparing the subfloor is crucial for a successful tile installation in commercial spaces. Here are the key steps:
1. **Surface Inspection:** Examine the existing floor for cracks, unevenness, or moisture issues. Address any structural problems first.
2. **Clean and Remove Debris:** Ensure the ...
- Tomer MCall 4 handyman upgrade my bathrooms and replace all my doors in my house .from day first when the crew show up they took there time and explain to me step by step what they are going to do.it make me feel safe and I was very empress. The job took 5 days when they left you could not even know that some body work at my house. The main thing is I told the guy that sign me up we have 7 days to finish the job before we are listing the property on the market he said it's going to take 4 or 5 days and guess what 5 days everything is done. Thank you CALL 4 HANDYMAN. YOU GUYS DID GREAT.
- Charles GThis company is great, I got same day service and Pete was professional, did a great job installing my new dishwasher and faucet. We will definitely be calling on him again. Fair price and cleans up after he's done. Thank you.
- Floyd MCalled Pete based on his great Yelp reviews and wasn't disappointed. He showed up to look at the job exactly when he said he would. Even through my project was a somewhat larger project than they usually do, ( it involved redoing my master bath, installing tile, vanity, mirrors, floor tile etc. ) He agreed to it. James, his associate showed up as scheduled and was able to do all aspects of the job. James was on the job for 5 full days and completed the job including the all unforeseen items that always crop up on a larger project. Pete called me to see if I was satisfied every night and came over to look the job over every other day. He really showed great concern that everything was done well as expected. I feel I got my money's worth and certainly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use their services again...
|Mon:||Open 24 hours|
|Tue:||Open 24 hours|
|Wed:||Open 24 hours|
|Thu:||Open 24 hours|
|Fri:||Open 24 hours|
|Sat:||Open 24 hours|
|Sun:||Open 24 hours|